The 8th Latin-American Congress of Photocatalysis, Photochemistry and Photobiology - LACP3 2023
June 04 - 06, 2023 | Carleton University, Ottawa, Canada
The 8th LACP3 edition will gather the academic and scientific community interested in the recent advances of photo-activated and light-induced processes with a fundamental and applied approach.
Goal of the Conference
This LACP3-2023 meeting, like the previous editions, will bring researchers from Latin American and worldwide to share knowledge and experiences as well as strengthening ties to form research networks.
The 8th LACP3 2023 aims to provide a first-rate interdisciplinary platform for researchers, practitioners, and academics to present and discuss the most recent innovations, trends, and concerns, as well the practical challenges faced and the solutions adopted in the fields of photocatalysis, photochemistry, and photobiology.
In the current COVID-19 pandemic, the 8th LACP3 is also an excellent opportunity to exchange and share experiences, research results and state of the art, about photo-activated processes used to the treatment of wastewaters containing genetic fragments of SARS-CoV-2, pharmaceutically active compounds used against SARS-CoV-2 and resistant microorganisms.
Dr. Mehrab Mehrvar
Toronto Metropolitan University (formerly Ryerson University).
The Keynote Speakers for LACP3 2023 will be announce soon, thank you for your patience!
Scientific Committee For LACP3
- Dr. Ana Patricia Rozo Balcero, Universidad Central, Colombia
- Dr. Carolina Belver, Universidad Autónoma de Madrid, Spain
- Dr. EDGAR QUIÑONES BOLAÑOS, Universidad de Cartagena, Colombia
- Dr. Erik Díaz-Cervantes, Universidad de Guanajuato, Mexico
- Dr. Andres Felipe Suarez Escobar, Universidad de Bogota, Colombia
- Dr. Vicente Rodríguez-González, Institute for Scientific and Technological Research of San Luis Potosi (IPICyT), Mexico
- Dr. Sergio Obregon, Universidad Autónoma de Nuevo León, Mexico
- Dr. Sudhagar Pitchaimuthu, Heriot-Watt University, UK
- Dr. Eduardo F. Pino, Universidad de Santiago de Chile, Chile
- Dr. Chiaki Terashima, Tokyo University of Science, Japan