The 3rd International Conference of Recent Trends in Environmental Science and Engineering (RTESE'19) aims to become the leading annual conference in fields related to environmental science and engineering. The goal of RTESE'19 is to gather scholars from all over the world to present advances in the fields of environmental science and engineering and to foster an environment conducive to exchanging ideas and information. This conference will also provide an ideal environment to develop new collaborations and meet experts on the fundamentals, applications, and products of the mentioned fields.
RTESE is an acronym for Recent Trends in Environmental Science and Engineering.
Submissions in the form of extended abstracts, short papers, and full manuscripts are welcome.
- all submitted papers will be peer-reviewed
- the congress proceedings will be published under an ISSN and ISBN number
- each paper will be assigned a unique DOI number by Crossref
- the proceedings will be permanently archived in Portico (one of the largest community-supported digital archives in the world).
- selected papers from the congress will be submitted for possible publication in the International Journal of Environmental Pollution and Remediation (IJEPR) (publication fees may apply)
To learn more about the previous event in this conference series, please visit: Past Event.
RTESE'19 is now accepting papers on the following topics.
- Air pollution and treatment
- Environmental Protection
- Environmental Risk Assessments
- Green Manufacturing and Technologies, Pollution Prevention
- Greenhouse Effect, Global Warming, and Climate Change
- Nanotechnology Impacts on Environment
- Renewable and Non-Renewable Energies
For a complete list of the paper topics, please visit: Submissions.
Dr. Riadh Habash,
University of Ottawa, Canada
Biography & Abstract
Dr. Banu Örmeci,
Carleton University, Canada
Biography & Abstract
The organizing committees of two co-located events, RTESE'19 and ICCSTE'19, have decided to allow registrants of either conference to attend sessions from both events. As a result, we encourage attendees to study the program for both conferences and attend the sessions which they may find relevant/interesting.
For more information about the RTESE'19 Conference, please view the Conference Flyer.