7th International Conference of Recent Trends in Environmental Science and Engineering (RTESE’23)
June 4, 2023 - June 6, 2023 | Carleton University, Ottawa , Canada
We are glad to announce that the 7th International Conference of Recent Trends in Environmental Science and Engineering (RTESE’23) and the 8th Latin-American Congress of Photocatalysis, Photochemistry and Photobiology – LACP3 2023 are coming together to collaborate and hold a joint conference in 2023.
For more information on LACP3 2023 please follow this link:
The 7th International Conference of Recent Trends in Environmental Science and Engineering (RTESE'23) will be delivered in-person in Ottawa, Canada and virtually, providing the opportunity of online presentation for the people who can not travel for any reason. Attendees will be able to connect with researchers from across the globe and network in-person or virtually. The registration fee for virtual participation is reduced.
The Conference Proceedings will be published with an ISSN and ISBN, indexed in Google Scholar, and archived permanently in Portico.
The 7th International Conference of Recent Trends in Environmental Science and Engineering (RTESE'23) aims to become the leading annual conference in fields related to environmental science and engineering. The goal of RTESE'23 is to gather scholars from all over the world to present advances in the relevant fields and to foster an environment conducive to exchanging ideas and information. This conference will also provide an ideal environment to develop new collaborations and meet experts on the fundamentals, applications, and products of the mentioned fields.
RTESE'23 is an acronym for Recent Trends in Environmental Science and Engineering.
Topics for RTESE’23 include, but are not limited, to the following:
- Air pollution and treatment
- Environmental Protection
- Environmental Risk Assessments
- Environmental Safety Regulations
- Environmental Sustainability and Development
- Green Manufacturing and Technologies, Pollution Prevention
- Greenhouse Effect, Global Warming, and Climate Change
- Groundwater Issues
- Oil Spills
- Pollution and Health Issues
- Renewable and Non-Renewable Energies
- Soil Pollution and Treatment
- Wastewater Management and Treatment
- Water Pollution and Treatment
Poster Board Dimensions:
Authors presenting via poster boards are to be informed that poster boards are 90 cm height and 70 cm width.
Paper Submission Deadlines
Notification to Authors
Submissions in the form of extended abstracts, short papers, and full manuscripts are welcome.
- all submitted papers will be peer-reviewed
- the congress proceedings will be published under an ISSN and ISBN number
- the conference proceedings will be indexed by Google Scholar
- each paper will be assigned a unique DOI number by Crossref
- the proceedings will be permanently archived in Portico (one of the largest community-supported digital archives in the world).
- selected papers from the conference will be submitted for possible publication in the International Journal of Environmental Pollution and Remediation (IJEPR) (publication fees may apply)
Learn More »