4th International Conference of Recent Trends in Environmental Science and Engineering (RTESE’20)
JUNE 11 - 13, 2020 | NIAGARA FALLS,CANADA
The 4thInternational Conference of Recent Trends in Environmental Science and Engineering (RTESE'20) aims to become the leading annual conference in fields related to environmental science and engineering. The goal of RTESE'20 is to gather scholars from all over the world to present advances in the relevant fields and to foster an environment conducive to exchanging ideas and information. This conference will also provide an ideal environment to develop new collaborations and meet experts on the fundamentals, applications, and products of the mentioned fields.
RTESE'20 is an acronym for Recent Trends in Environmenta Science and Engineering.
Poster Board Dimensions:
Authors presenting via poster boards are to be informed that poster boards are 90 cm height and 70 cm width.
Paper Submission Deadlines
Notification to Authors
Submissions in the form of extended abstracts, short papers, and full manuscripts are welcome.
- all submitted papers will be peer-reviewed
- the congress proceedings will be published under an ISSN and ISBN number
- the conference proceedings will be indexed by Google Scholar
- each paper will be assigned a unique DOI number by Crossref
- the proceedings will be permanently archived in Portico (one of the largest community-supported digital archives in the world).
- selected papers from the conference will be submitted for possible publication in the Journal of Fluid Flow, Heat…
Learn More »
We are proud to announce our Conference Chair for the International Conference of Recent Trends in Environmental Science and Engineering (RTESE’20)